Beard Growth Oil with Natural Herbs – Brahmi, Bhringraj, Cuscus Grass, Shankhpushpi
Enriched with a perfect blend of herbal ingredients, this Ayurvedic formulation of brahmi, bhringraj, shankhpushpi & cuscus grass promotes the growth of thick beard hair and prevents hair fall & thinning. What’s more, it repairs damaged beard hair, slows down greying, fills thin spots and prevents & cures beard itch. A 100% natural product that is suitable even for sensitive skin.
- Brahmi, bhringraj & shankhpushpi have been used since ancient times to promote the growth of healthy hair. These ingredients are known to deepen hair follicles & strengthen hair roots.
- Cuscus grass, or khus khus, is known to boost the production of elastin & collagen. Thus, it reverses signs of ageing in skin & hair.
- This product works on your beard hair, as well as facial skin to promote shine, health & vitality.
- Promotes the growth of a visibly thicker, smoother & silkier problem-free beard & conditions facial skin too!
- Free from sls, parabens, mineral oil, petroleum & other harmful substances.
- Suitable for all skin types.
Brahmi is among the age-old Ayurvedic remedies for hair nourishment, growth & prevention of scalp & hair disorders. It is rich in antioxidants, due to which it is known to delay greying, reduce the effects of stress & anxiety on the hair, promote relaxation & thus promote the growth of healthy hair.
Another popular Ayurvedic ingredient for hair growth & nourishment, Bhringraj is known to improve blood circulation when applied on the scalp or beard roots, thus promoting hair growth. Due to its thick consistency, it forms a protective layer over hair roots, which prevents loss of moisture, provides relief from itching & soothes skin flaking.
The herb shankhpushpi is known to promote skin & hair rejuvenation. It also has healing properties, due to which it can heal as well as prevent the formation of acne, itchiness, dryness & infections at the follicles of beard hair, which are caused due to sweating, skin oiliness, pollution, etc.
Also known as khus khus, it is known to promote the growth of new skin cells. It removes dead skin, soothes acne scars, treats dandruff due to its antimicrobial properties & improves blood circulation in the hair follicles.
Rich in oleic acid & linolenic acid, argan oil deeply moisturizes hair and provides relief from dryness & itchiness in follicles. It also contains vitamin E that forms a protective barrier on the hair to prevent moisture loss.
Rich in calcium, vitamin C, polyphenols & flavonoids, amla conditions & strengthens hair follicles. It is known to counter hormones that cause hair loss & baldness in men & women. It promotes healthy hair growth, treats dandruff & dryness and prevents hair & scalp infections.
Packed with antioxidants, proteins & fatty acids, oilve oil is known to strengthen hair to prevent hair breakage as well as hair loss. It is also a very effective hair moisturizer, due to which it prevents hair frizz, dryness & improves the overall texture & smoothness of hair.
How to Use
Step 1: For medium-length beard, take 4 to 6 drops of beard oil on your palm (for a longer beard, you will need more than 6 drops).
Step 2: Rub the oil between your palms, and massage it into your beard from root to tip.
Step 3: Massage gently into your beard for about 5 minutes, and leave it on your beard for at least 4-5 hours before washing off.
Why 7 Days Organic Beard Oil
- Made from a unique blend of herbal ingredients & organic oils to provide fast results.
- Free from sulphates, parabens, mineral oil, silicone, petroleum & other harmful substances.
- A great beard grooming tool for daily use to make your beard frizz free & manageable.
- Prevents the formation of acne & infections in beard follicles.
- Conditions facial skin to promote a youthful glow on your face, along with a healthy beard.