Ubtan is a very effective Ayurvedic body cleanser made with essential minerals & herbs. It refreshes skin and makes it healthy. Ubtan has a beautiful fragrance of spices, herbs, pulses, nuts, etc. that work together to make your skin glow naturally.
Some of the most common ingredients in ubtan are turmeric, almonds, oatmeal, neem powder, masoor dal, fennel, saffron, sandalwood powder and chickpea flour (besan). Ubtan has a variety of benefits when used on skin due to its deep cleansing & mild exfoliation properties. Regular use makes skin look younger.
- A mild exfoliator that deep cleanses skin.
- Discourages growth of facial hair.
- Antifungal & antibacterial properties – fights acne & cures acne scars.
- Brings out the skin’s natural glow.
- Makes skin look younger & more radiant.
- Lightens skin tone.
- Removes blackheads, pigmentation, dark spots & suntan.
Can be Used in a Variety of Ways
Face Pack for Oily Skin
Mix 1.5 tsp. of Ubtan Powder and mix it with enough rose water to form a smooth paste. Apply this paste evenly on your face & neck, and leave it on for 20 minutes. While washing off, scrub gently with circular clockwise & anticlockwise movements.
This face pack gently exfoliates skin, dislodges dirt from pores, removes blackheads & whiteheads and refreshes skin to make it glow. Use it twice a week.
Face Pack for Dry Skin
Mix 1.5 tsp. of Ubtan Powder and mix enough yogurt (curd) or milk to make a smooth paste. Apply this paste evenly on your face & neck, and leave it on for 20 minutes. While washing off, scrub gently with circular clockwise & anticlockwise movements.
Use this face pack twice a week and your skin will become very soft, smooth & clear. Ubtan gently scrubs away dirt & dead skin cells that are commonly found in dry skin especially during winters.
Mix a sufficient quantity of ubtan powder with milk to form a thick paste. Wet your body, and spread this paste all over your body, especially on your neck, back, ankles, knees, elbows & feet. Allow it to dry for 10-15 minutes so that your skin will absorb the goodness of the ingredients. Wash off with lukewarm water. You can skip the soap.
Your skin will feel soft & smooth, and the fragrance of ubtan will leave you in a good mood.
Why 7 Days Organic Ubtan Powder
- Made from the finest quality of organically grown ingredients.
- 100% natural organic product.
- Free from sls, parabens, sulphates, petroleum, mineral oil & other harmful substances.
- Can be used in a variety of ways for skin.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Very gentle on the skin.